Saturday, May 2, 2009

Rottweilers

It really sucks that Rottweilers have been given such a bad name. An increase in this breed's popularity in the 80's led to a ten-fold increase in a decade and a lot of unscrupulous breeders that bred with little disregard for tempermant. This can happen with any dog. It wasn't the breed's fault. Breeders have become much more responsible and I don't think I have ever met a vicious Rottweiler.

I have two Rottweilers and a cat in my house. The only animal in my house that is vicious is the cat. (Damn those claws!) Both Rottweilers are really nothing more than big babies that lay around and sleep more than the cat! Although, I guess Rottweilers do have a low distintive growl that may frighten some people. I sure know it frightens away people trying to break in the house at night!

No comments:

Post a Comment