Friday, May 1, 2009

This really sucks

Well....my hands have been hurting off and on from my elbows to my fingertips for the last several years. Recently it has gotten worse and they just fall asleep whenever I do much of anything and keep me from sleeping well. The doctor diagnosed it as carpal tunnel but I don't understand it. I never really do anything enough that would have caused it. I used to type a lot at one of those old 1960 era desks at work that was made for writing on, not typing, and certainly not conducive to good typing posture. But the doc said that bad typing and wrists on the edge of the desk do not cause carpal tunnel. But then again, he is the company doc from work and probably has a vested interest in making sure work is not liable. Damn conspiracy if you ask me.

No comments:

Post a Comment