Sunday, February 15, 2009

An Unusual Dream


I really don't remember my dreams that often. In fact, if you asked me, I would say that I seldom dream. But they say that everyone dreams, they just don't remember them. I think I don't remember my dreams because I usually don't get enough sleep. I only seem to remember them when I am not as sleep deprived as I normally am.
Anyway, last night I had the most unusual dream. For some reason I was wearing a black suit, black shirt and black tie and looked like Mark Wahlberg. Somehow I had acquired a professional football team that wore black and gray uniforms. They followed me everywhere and I drove a large yellow payloader. We really didn't play any football games because we were too busy fighting crime. Typically, it seemed we would find corrupt businessmen and we would "persuade" them to change their ways. Eventually it seemed that we became more and more corrupt in our methods also.
What the heck is this about? This is the most unusual dream I think I have had since I was in grade school and dreamt that some character from one of the soap operas my mom watched named Victor (I think it was Days of Our Lives or something like that) came in a flying saucer and saved me from some eight legged martians. The entire dream was in old style Hanna-Barberra cartoon except for me and this Victor guy.
If anyone reading this post knows what would make me dream such crazy things I would appreciate a comment or some feedback. I've never paid attention to this metaphysics stuff or whatever it is but, c'mon now? Crime fighting football teams driving construction equipment? I don't even watch football! There has got to be something up with that. Should I seek professional help?

No comments:

Post a Comment