Sunday, February 8, 2009

Oh, Happy Day!

Free at last, free at last. Thank God Almighty, I am free at last!

What a wonderful day! Friday night was the last night I had to do my old job. I still work at the same place but do a different task. Now I am not in charge of any one and am responsible for just one set of equipment. And the best part is that now I am only required to work three 12 hour shifts a week, Tuesday to Thursday (unfortunately Tues and Thurs are class days at OTC). Looks like a 4 day weekend every week, now there's time to actually go backpacking or do something fun. Awesome. Although I imagine I'll be sweet talked into working extra. My stress level has already dropped significantly. Maybe now I will stop being so cynical and may even grow my hair back!

No comments:

Post a Comment